Tonight is the first blog for me! I have never done this before but after reading a friend's, I thought that I would give it a try!!
I had my 2nd Uppercase Living Show today and it went really well! It was at my Aunt Donna's house and most of the people there I already knew! I have one this Wednesday and two the next week! It's really taken off since I started in January!!
I also went to the Master Gardner Tree sale in Conroe today with my mom and got an Avocado tree, a lemon, and a pecan. Since we sold the cows, we've decided to plant fruit trees in the back pasture and make it like a park with the pond and everything.
Well, since no one knows I have this blog yet, I am basically writing to myself , so that's it for tonight!!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, I have never blogged either, so I will start with a comment. I am very excited about the trees (yours and mine). I have to get the evites out for my party. If you can believe, and I am sure you can, I haven't done it yet. I will get that done tomorrow for sure as today is clean up from last night and the KILLERS tonight!!! very excited! Hugs, Brooke
ReplyDeleteWell I guess we are all new at this blogging stuff!! Steph I am so happy for you and how well this is going for you! I hope it continues to do well! And I'm really excited about yalls trees, you & Brooke!! :) Thanks for breakfast yesterday too! >>wink<< >>wink<<
ReplyDeletexoxo
Liz
Hey everyone on Steph's blog..
ReplyDeleteI blog, but mostly about the show LOST and then when asking for technical advice (I am a web developer and graphic designer) and then of course on health advice, that is about the extent! Nothing social, but this is fun!
I am so impressed with anyone that can plant things and make them grow! I have a tendency to kill things! I think the only thing that I have been able to keep alive in my yard is kudzu :-) (I am in Georgia) We are about to have to aerate and seed our yard. The drought in GA killed all our grass!
I can not really say I love working in my yard, it is more a duty then fun, but I have been excited about the thought of creating a herb garden in a window box that I have. For the experts -- i think I want to grow basil, mint, rosemary, thyme, dill, sage and oregano all in the same pot. Has anyone ever done this? Would love some tips...
Lizard,
ReplyDeleteWhat's up?? Thanks for the comment. It is good to hear from you. That was a good grade on your math test but why didn't you make a 100?
We get M tomorrow. Wow! It's been a long time waiting. Donna and I are starting to believe this might be a good place to retire. We were talking this morning at breakfast that we've been here so long that the buildings are starting to look good and the hotel lobby is really pretty. We will be shocked when we get back to America to see how good everything looks.
I've been reading the Courier and Chronicle on line. I read about the young girl that was kidnapped and murdered from the Kohl's parking lot off 249. Donna shoppes there all the time. Anyway, the HCSO Deputy that developed the suspect's fingerprints from the duct tape is Donna's cousin's wife, Gail Mills. Her husband is Curtis Mills, the Assistant Chief at Humble.
The vodka tastes great!! It's not like vodka in America.
Tell Andy we are trying to get home. We will come over with M a few days after we get home and get settled in. Tell everyone hi.
Kent